Happy Third Birthday to my Dearest Adelaide Rose.
1. Night before the big day, the mister and I pitched the tent and decked it out in pillows.
2. Birthday morning, the mister snuck into Addy's room covered her in a blanket so she couldn't see the tent, and whisked her out of the house for a breakfast date with Daddy. (I snuck a kiss under the blanket. She told me she was "cited to get home and see her prizes!")
3. Daddy and Addy return to a Birthday Tent Extravaganza! Loads of smiles and questions (How did you make this? Where did the tent come from? Is this for MY birthday?)
4. Presents and kisses.
5. Picnic Lunch in the tent: Homemade Pigs-in-a-blanket, snap peas, Carol's Angel Eggs (Addy ate over half the eggs and snap peas by herself. Crazy!)
6. Tent transplanted to girl's room for some play time.
7. Candles, cake, and singing.
8. NAP TIME. Hallelujah!
9. Trip to Molly's house for another birthday party.
10. Late night, fast to bed, sweet girls making us smile ear-to-ear.
A very good day.