My Happy Place





I just spent the last hour and half working in the yard. I was able to get the mowing done yesterday, so my goal today was to clean out the bed under the swing (this area was completely covered in pine needles and weeds). There are few things I enjoy more than sitting down outside with my coffee, staring up at the clouds and out at a tidy yard. Enough jibber jabber, I just wanted you to have a chance to relax with me. Here was my view: 



Yep. The only thing that could have made this better would be chocolate cake.



The clouds! Woohoo for nice days, finally!




The finished product. It looks much more majestic in person. Just sayin. 

Comments

  1. I love your happy place - and that you got to relax in the sunshine :D You have an awesome yard - and amazing vision and energy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, yes, tis a delightful thing to reflect on a job well done. I love it Lydia, and my heart swells within me to see how sweet this kind of success feels. Isn't is grand to celebrate God's goodness to us, thanks for posting such a delightful celebratory entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gardening is so satisfying, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts