Painted mirror on the Cheap


     I found this cute little mirror last week at Good Will for $10. Originally, it was a bronzy/black plastic framed mirror. When I came home, I searched through all our random cans of spray paint in the workshop, and found a lovely shade of yellow, that had never been used. After a little cleaning up, and new paint, I put it up on the wall above the piano. I love how it turned out. Makes me feel like spring is coming soon. My mom has yet to warm up to it, but she told me yesterday, that she always ends up loving my decorating style, it just takes her a few days. That made me laugh, because it is so true. I am just happy for a little brightness in the living room. Now, if the sky outside would get a little sunshine going, everything would be perrrrrrfect!

Comments

Popular Posts